Wednesday, January 2, 2008

So my mom just realized that my brother is graduating the same day that I get back from Spain! The graduation is at 7 and my flight comes in at 3:25 as of now. So I need to find someone that can pick me up from the airport. If anyone can help me out, please le me know!

4 comments:

Laura said...

That's not good at all Alecia! I bet your family is so bummed out about that.

We'd love to come get you if no one else has already offered. Just let me know!

Melissa said...

Not good! I would love to come get you, however, my brother is (hopefully) also graduating that day, so I can't :(

Mari said...

What are the chances! We can help too! We won't leave you at the airport!

Laura said...

Hey Alecia.
I didn't realize you'd be coming back to Chicago. Aaron wouldn't be able to get out of work early enough, but I have some connections here at work (wink, wink) so I probably could. Maybe I'll see if Mom and Heather have to work or not and we can make a little trip down there together. :) We'll figure something out though! We won't let you be stranded in Chicago! :)