Monday, December 31, 2007

I just wanted to thank everyone at church for all the encouragement you gave me before my trip. I am a little nervous about leaving for so long and not really knowing how things are going to go. One thing that I am going to miss the most besides my family is my church family. I hope I will be able to listen to some services once in awhile from Lighthouse because all the churches that I would be able to go to in Spain are preached in Spanish (and I'm sure they won't have a praise team as good as ours). Anyways, I just want to thank everyone again for keeping me in your prayers now and in the future because I am sure I will need it.

3 comments:

Mari said...

We'll miss seeing you too but will keep up with you through this blog! We will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Your presence and gifted contribution to our worship will be sorely missed, Alecia! We will be VERY eager for you to return home and start "flouting" for the praise team again. Don't stop playing while you're in Spain!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Your in our prayers Alecia! Be sure to take some cool pictures for your blog! It may be my only way to see Spain! God Bless and take care of yourself!