Sunday, January 13, 2008

Something Funny

Here is my dog Simon trying to find me. I was talking to my parents on voice chat and we had my webcam on and Simon heard my voice but couldn't fiind me. My mom said that he keeps going in my room to look for me. He would cock his head every time I talked and it was really funny. Isn't he cute?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Our dog Bailey would do the same thing! It's like there's a little person in there! I saw your note to Chloe a few days ago, but I wasn't sure you meant OUR Chloe! I'll have her come take a peek when she gets out of the tub, she'll be so excited!
Blessings,
~Debi

Melissa said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! Poor Sime!

Zaankali said...

That is too funny!
Smiles!

Mari said...

Poor Simon - I can see that he would be confused by that. I hope he doesn't punish you when you come home like Cleo does to our family members when they go away!

Laura said...

Ohhhh!! Poor Simon! He probably thinks you're playing a trick on him!