Wednesday, January 9, 2008

School

Here are some pictures of my first day of classes. I am in the higher level class and my professora is very nice. We discovered the library and also a small bakery nearby that has some very good pastries. I have class from 9 in the morning to 1:30 with a 30 minute break at 11.



6 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay for being studious Alecia! :)
te amo mi amiga!

Brenda said...

Ah hard at work!! Great pictures!!!

chad said...

Wow! Hard at work. I don't think I ever had my picture taken in a library! LOL!! You look like you fit right in. Yes, that was a compliment! Keep up the work!

Laura said...

Look at you hard at work! You look so cute in that library! :)

Zaankali said...

I am so jealous of you. I think that would have been such a cool thing to experience but I never would have dared to do it when I was your age. Enjoy every moment and soak in all you can. What great memories you are making.
Smiles!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Hey there in Spain! You've been tagged!