
This was on the metro on the way to the show on friday night. We stopped at starbucks on the way and this is how they spelled my name...Lishia...i'm not sure how they got that but I thought it was funny :)

These are the girls we met up with to watch the show. Its Alycia on the left and then Jana and me and Wendy. We had a really good time and the show was really interesting. We all agreed that it pretty much beat any independence day show we have seen in the US.

This is Banco de Espana, or the bank of spain. Its just the front..it actually goes down the whole block.
3 comments:
I was with your mom tonight and she was telling me all about your phone call about this and the people in the "giant hamster wheel". It all sounded really cool and the pictures are excellent!
Smiles!
I must say it does look better than any of our celebrations! Glad you had fun!
That looks really cool! :)
Post a Comment