
Ok these pictures are from friday morning. There was a reenactment of the spanish revolution from the french. I'm not sure who the but silver guy is but I think he is Napoleon's brother.

This is a giant dancing lady wearing maja style clothes from the revolution era.

This is the live band that was playing for the dancers and the maja lady.

Here I am by an important government building...we were walking to the royal palace to see a giant puzzle.

This is right next to the palace and we just stopped to take a picture and get away from all the crowds for a minute.

This is the changing of the guards at the palace.

Here is the giant puzzle. It is a copy of one of Goya's paintings...Goya is a very famous spanish painter.

This is next to the palace and you can see the royal cathedral on the left.


In front of the palace there are a lot of random statues of people...I am sure if I was spanish I would know all these people but I'm not so I just picked on and took a picture by it. :)
2 comments:
That puzzle is way cool! :)
They have some really neat things there - I love the puzzle!
Post a Comment