
This is the side of the Louvre museum. We walked through those arches and that is where the glass pyramid is as you will see.

Here is the famous glass pyramid and it is the entrance to the museum. You go in one side and down an escalator to the lobby and the hallways branch off from there and go up. This is the biggest museum I have ever been to and we spent almost 4 hours there. We didn't even see everything and I would have like to stay longer, but it was enough what we saw.

This was just a view from walking along the river.

A roman style building. I just took it because it had a flag on the top and I like flag pictures :)

This was just a big cool building. I really like the french style architecture. Its a lot nicer than the spanish style, in my opinion.

Here I am with the Eiffel Tower. This is like the best place to take a full shot of the tower because you can get everything and its a raised area. I just wish it wasn't so cold when we were there.

This is another view of the river. There were a lot of tour boats and we thought about taking a tour but we had a lot of other things to do too. So there are a few shots from Paris. I have a lot more but I can't decide which ones to put here and so I think its better for me to just show you when I get home. That way I can explain them better too.
4 comments:
Great pictures- what a great weekend trip!!
Way cool!
I love the pictures, I can't wait to hear about them!
~Debi
Ah Parie!!!!!!
Post a Comment