
Bon Jour!! Well these three pictures are all that my internet will let me post right now and I don't have time to fight with it so this will just be a preview of more to come. I went to Paris last weekend as you can see and these pictures are from the Eiffel Tower. This was the nicest day that we were there and the other days were very cold and rainy. I don't know why, but I expected Paris to be warmer.

Everything in Paris was beautiful as you will see in my next post. Amanda and I were told that Paris is really dirty but we found that it was nice. Maybe if you go out of the touristy areas and into the worse parts of the city it gets dirty. But where we were was really nice. There were tulips everywhere and we felt like we were back home except for when we looked up and saw the Eiffel Tower.

So I will try to get the rest of my pictures up here very soon and sorry about the internet problems. I'll be home in 6 weeks so its not too long to wait for the rest of my pictures :)
6 comments:
Glad you had such a nice time in Paris! The Eiffel Tower is amazing! Thanks for sharing your pics!
The pictures are great! Can't wait to see the rest!
Paris looks beautiful, and tulips are my favorite flower! Thanks for sharing the preview, can't wait for the feature presentation!
~Debi
Beautiful! I was watching tv the other day and it was talking about Paris in the springtime and I thought of you! I can't wait to see more pictures! 6 weeks....can't wait! Love you!!!!
The pictures are great! I love all the tulips - they're my favorite flower too!
I love that picture of you by the Eiffel Tower. Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment