
Hello everyone and sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. Just to keep you updated, after i got back from Greece I had exams and then I went to Romania for 5 days to visit some friends I have there. For those of you who know, I stayed with Ovidiu and his family. This first picture is of the airport in Bucharest. After arriving there I had to take a bus and then the metro to the train station and then take a train for 6 hours to Medias.

The first night I was there I played Uno with the family and another game that I don't remember the name of. It was really fun and I think this game is like universal because I have played it in Sain, Romania and the US.

This is at church on sunday. I sat with Paula so she could translate for me. Paula is the girl that I stayed with the first time I went to Romania in 2003. It was nice to see her again and talk to her for awhile.

This is from the second day I was in Romania and we went to Sibiu. This is the center of the city and I was really inpressed because its so nice.

These are the mountains near Subiu. I didn't know that Romania had such big mountains, but now I do :)


Oh and here I was helping with dinner :) Cutting cabbage. This was on sunday after church.

And here is a picture of Paula and me at church. She is married now and was living in Alabama for a couple years. They just came back to Medias in january so I'm glad I got to see her.

And here we are in Sibiu. After seeing the center we went to a mall and walked around a little and got some icecream. Ovidiu goes to school in Sibiu so he knew some good places to see.

This is also in the center at Sibiu and its kind of like what I saw in Bilbao and San Sebastian. I like these kind of fountains.

An nice building in the center.

This was on the way back to Bucharest and the airport yesterday. It was a really nice day and the view was amazing. When I got there it was dark so I couldn't see where we were going but when I left to go back to madrid I saw the mountains and stuff.

This was in a McDonalds in Bucharest at the train station. Its pretty fancy and the lady at the table next to me was american so I talked to her a little. I think the only time I ever go to McDonalds is when I'm in europe :) Ha. Well that is all for now and I will be leaving for paris this afternoon so I will have more pictures soon.
6 comments:
Great pictures Alecia and nice to hear from you! So with all your traveling when to you manage to get some schooling in? LOL!
That is a good question and one my parents keep asking. I only have class mon - thurs so we have long weekends and tues and thurs i only have one class at noon. It makes it easy to travel.
I love hearing of your adventures! What a blessing that you have been able to travel and have tour guides that you know!I'm loving it! I can't wait to see and hear about Paris.
~Debi
Ok...now I'm "homesick" for Romania :) I love the pictures though! Sibiu is beautiful. Where did you go to church? That doesn't look like Bethel to me, or is that the remodeled part? I can't wait to hear about Paris...lucky girl! Love you!!! :)
I love it that you get to travel so much while you are over there! I can tell that you are having a blast!
I can't believe all the places you are going. I bet this was one of your favorites though!
The McDonald's there sure looks nicer than ours!
Post a Comment