Last weekend I went to my friend, Alexandra's house again. It was her birthday the weekend before, but as I was in San Sebastian, we couldn't celebrate. She had a party on saturday night with me and some of her friends from church. It was fun and we had pizza. This was the first time I had pizza since I got here...way too long. Here's a few pictures from that party.
Then on Sunday we went to another birthday party. It was for Alexandra's friend's daurghter who turned 1. It was really nice because her friend, Angie speaks english very well and she likes to talk so I talked wtih her for awhile. The food was really good there too. We had chicken soup, because in europe you always have soup before the main course, and some chicken that was very tender and yummy. Here are some pictures from that party.
Well that's pretty much all for now. I hope that you are all satisfied now that you know I am still here. ;) I am staying in Madrid this weekend and I might just walk around a little. This is the last week of the sales so everything should be marked down a lot. Maybe I can find some good deals.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! Is that a giant cake that all the kids are gathered around? It looks like it's going to fall!
It might be nice to stay home for a weekend and relax too!
Oh that baby is so cute. It would be worth it to go to Spain just to hold her!
Glad to hear you are still there and okay! That baby is adorable!
Looks like you had a good time! Thanks for posting and keeping us in the loop!
Post a Comment