Ok so I don't have any pictures to share today, but for me its something better. I went to classes today and I got to my last class, International Marketing. The professor introduced himself and then had us go around the room and introduce ourselves. So when it was my turn I just said, "I'm alecia and i'm a finance major at GVSU in grand rapids michigan" Then the girl next to me says " I'm amanda and I'm a IB/Marketing major at GVSU!!!" I looked at her and we were both like "NO WAY!" So then we just started wispering while the rest of the people introduced themselves and it turns out that she is from Holland and is a Senior at GVSU. I can't believe I've never met her. So after school she came over to my place and we talked and ended up booking a flight and hotel for Paris for a weekend in April. Then we went out to this cute little Cuban restaurant for supper and had a really good conversation. She is also a christian, a real one, and she doesn't drink or party or anything so we get along really well. She said that before she left, her best friend prayed with her that she would find a good christian friend on this trip and then she met me, and I was praying for the same thing! So we are definately an answer to eachother's prayers.
Besides meeting Amanda, this was the warmest day since I got here. It was beautiful and sunny the whole day and 65 degrees. I didn't even need a coat. Sorry to rub that in all you michigan people cause I know you are getting dumped on with snow and its probably bitterly cold. Just know that I am not taking for granted any minute of the warm weather here.
Until next time...Hasta Luego!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
HALLELUJAH!!!
Praise be to God! I'm so happy for you, girl!
~Debi
Freaking awesome!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!! God is so Good!!!!! Enjoy the Christian fellowship! What an awesome answer to prayer!
That is so great! I'm so happy for you and Yeah to God for answering that prayer!
I am SO happy that you guys met each other and are getting along so well! I have to tell you that I am VERY jealous of you getting to go to Paris! I hope that you have a great time there, though!
That is so awesome- what a great answer to prayer!
Paris!!!- I am jealous.
YAY!! That is such good news Alecia! I'm so happy. And plus - since she's close you'll be able to see her even when you get back! And you'll have so much fun together in Paris - WOW!
Does she live close to you in Spain?
Post a Comment